The style is forever evolving and what’s rocking the fashion world today may not do so a few seasons down the line. Go through any plush fashion magazine or browse the net the first thing that you would notice now is the jacket trend which is what the fashionistas are flaunting these days with their designer lehengas. Designer or otherwise this trend is certainly sitting pretty on most women nowadays.
Designer Lehenga to turn you into a Diva
Whenever we think of jackets we think of winter-wear, but not anymore because the jacket trend has arrived and every fashionista worth her Gucci or Prada are ensuring they have one so that they can flaunt the same in weddings and parties. So what’s with the jacket trend and how can you wear one to look uber stylish? A few points to incorporate when you want to buy one for that much-awaited wedding ceremony you have to attend soon:
· The jacket trend can suit your style in the future when skimpy is certainly ruled out. Long jackets with long slits at both sides so that you can flaunt your pants as well, like palazzos or cigarette pants or you can wear it with your lehenga.
· The fabric of bridal lehenga could range from velvet to flimsy georgettes it depends on your choice of course.
· Besides the fabrics, the other thing that would set you apart would be a heavily embellished or embroidered jacket; also beaded work does wonders for a long jacket.
· A jacket with your wedding lehengas could give the impression of a long choli. A plain swishy lehenga skirt with your ornately designed jacket can give an all new dimension to your designer lehenga.
· Color-coordinated or not? Yes if you choose to embrace this trend the first thing that comes to your mind is would you wear the same color lehenga with the jacket? You can wear the same color or pair it with contrasting color.
· Whether you buy lehengas online or shop make sure to keep it simple and stylish. Throw in a cape, another version of the mundane jacket. It adds just the right degree of gloss to your otherwise simple bridal lehenga.
· Team your bridal jacket with a crop top if you are wearing a jacket with a front slit. A sheer panel on the front can take your style parameter to another level.
· Prints and patterns are every designer’s forte. So paisley prints or digital prints or floral prints, all these prints can adorn the jacket while the lehenga can be of one solid color. A heavily patterned jacket goes well with solid- colored flowy lehengas.
· The trend of monochrome is doing the rounds for a while now. Lehenga choli online or lehenga sarees it is a sight to behold. Intricately designed the trend of monochrome is sober yet stylish and brings the understated elegance back on the fashion map.
· Quirky is the way to go nowadays. A fusion favorite, give it a beautiful touch by pairing jackets with dhoti pants or mermaid lehengas impersonating fishtail gowns. A heady concoction of the western and eastern styles.
So make jacket lehengas a part of your wardrobe. They are a must-have in every woman’s closet who wouldn’t be caught dead in unfashionable designer lehenga. It would be regarded as terrible faux pas for them.
Note: This article is sponsored by “Lashkaraa.com” and follows the guidelines of Google Quality Search TOC